If you are relocating out of GUAM and need help in finding a new home, we are personally affiliated with many REALTORS® throughout the country and also a proud member of the Howard Brinton Star Power network. As a CRS member, We have a network of REALTORS® who are among the top 5% in the country and will be more than happy to assist you with finding your new location!
Just let us know how we can help you. We care about you and your move!"
When ordering your Relocation Package, be sure to mention those activities of interest to you. We ideally can provide information on sightseeing activities, child care facilities, transportation, and virtually any resource in the area that you’re moving to. Below are some hints to help make your move easier.
- Are you working with a relocation company? We will be glad to assist you within the guidelines of your package.
- Do you need to sell your home before you move ? We can refer you to one of our CRS/CRB Associate Referral Agents’ office in your current hometown and arrange for a FREE comparative market analysis to help you understand the market trends in your area.
- Strictly renting? We will assist you in finding companies that handle rental properties.
- After you have thoroughly cleaned and dried the inside of your refrigerator, put a handful of fresh coffee, baking soda or charcoal in a sock or nylon stocking and place it inside to keep the interior smelling fresh.Strictly renting? We will assist you in finding companies that handle rental properties.
- Take your current phone book with you. You may need to make calls to residents or businesses back in your former hometown.
- Pack heavy items in small boxes, light items in larger boxes.
- Before the van foreman leaves for your destination residence, give him a phone number where you can be reached. It is also a good idea to provide him with an alternate contact if he cannot reach you.